At this stage, I tried to put together both ideas I had on the last 17th of July. So, on the bass I have the second motif I have explored (blog: 17th of July - image 3) and on the melody I have a kind of third motif I have explored (blog: 17th of July - image 2) with the notes that correspond to the chord of the motif I am using on the bass.
On the 'A I', on the bass it is possible to see A, B and G# which are the first three notes of the motif I have sketched on the 27 of June (image 2) which correspond to the transposition of DI in A.
Then, it is possible to see on the 'B I', on the bass B, C# and A# which correspond to the transposition of DI in B.
I did, some of these on the marimba line in A, B and D. Then, I used again the odd partials harmonic series ascending scale with the 21st partial closer to the fundamental and continue with the exploration of these two motifs together in different chords.
Then I took a sketch I did on the 17th of July and transformed it on tremolos on the marimba to create a non rhythmical part.