I started to check some of the chords and passages in the marimba piece I felt less confident. One of those events is on bar 123 until 132. The chords written before were to statics and complying a function without any musical context. So, I decided to improve that section and make it more interesting for me, for the musicians and for the listener. I used melodic lines that are counterpointed with the same melody in a different speed. Also, changing through normal bowing and tremolo in an alternate way between the strings.
At the beginning, I change the first gesture of the piece, using the same motif of the canon with some gaps and repetition of a small fragment of the starting point, almost as an engine starting in a slow way.
With this improvement, I prepare the canon. It feels much more natural.
On bar 176, I followed the advice given by Richard Baker and changed the time signature to 5/8. It feels more simple. However, on bar 190, I kept the time signature as it was. I am assuming it like it is because I need to have the triplets I wrote. Nonetheless, I’m working at this moment on the chords of this section, as I did before with one of the sections on the beginning, this one need to be file.